To emerge as a leading center of excellence and innovation in pharmaceutical education and research with the outstanding goal of providing technical and practical knowledge as well as entrepreneurial competence to serve the ever-growing and continuously evolving health care needs of the industry
- To reign supreme in Pharmaceutical education effectively integrating critical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills.
- To promote active, synergic and experiential learning preparing students for futuristic healthcare profession requirements.
- To nurture and promote league of scholars in research who will effectively contribute to pharmaceutical industries and government organisations.
B. Pharmacy Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To promote comprehensive pharmacy as well as interdisciplinary subject knowledge with aim to encourage young pharmacists for independent and lifelong learning.
- To inculcate experimental skills through State-of-the-art techniques implicated in armamentarium of pharmaceutical sciences.
- To develop planning abilities in pharmaceutical research, impart leadership qualities, communication skills & professional ethics in students to effectively liaise with patients and other health care team members.
- To involve and nurture students in community pharmacy service and problem analysis pertaining to current health and environmental concerns.