For the success of students in their careers and job placements assistance is provided by CCP where the Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) plays an important role. It helps in shaping the career of students right from the orientation, internships, projects, summer training to their final placements. In-campus interviews for student training and placement are the responsibility of the CRC.
Key Responsibilities of CRC at CCP
- Organization of industrial visits and summer training sessions
- Counseling of students regarding career growth
- Connecting students with different corporate houses and industries for placement purposes
- Organization of workshops for soft skill development
- Making sure our students are placed with the best companies with lucrative packages
- Mentoring the students for all career options